Back in Bozeman. Things are calming down as I catch up. Vegas was quite interesting.
- Our team (the Rum Runners) went 6-2 over Friday-Sunday
- Got stuck in an elevator with 22 other people for an hour and a half (more will come on this)
- Saw some standard Vegas sights, the fountains at the Bellagio hotel, an audio-anamatronic Zeus and friends pop out of a fountain inside Ceasar’s Palace
- Lost 2 dollars gambling
- Enjoyed 80 degree weather for a 3 days
- Spent 3 hours driving the final 80 miles home, (arriving at 3 am), on a snow-covered interstate
- General marveling at the train-wreck of civilization that is Las Vegas
And much more!
Right now I’m trying to stay on top of my game so I can go to Bridger tomorrow, because it has snowed about 4 feet there in the month of February, including about 3 in the last week. So there is a lot of freshy pow-pow out there waiting for me.